|- On all Lisa Haley Press Releases, please include the words "GRAMMY Nominee"
Stage size varies with show venue.
Backline / Traveling engagements:
- 1 violin amp: Peavey Nashville 1000 preferred, or Fender Twin, or Roland JC
-- 1 accordion amp: Roland JC preferred, or Fender Twin
- 1 bass rig: Ampeg SVT rig, or GK 800RB top, w/4x10 Hartke bottom preferred, or SWR 900 top w/4x10 Trace Elliot bottom
- 1 drumset: Drum Workshop Preferred, or Pacific LX, all Maple or Birch shells preferred, dimensions on contract rider
ONSTAGE: 4 face towels, 8 bottles spring water (2 @ each vocal mic + 2 behind drumset)
Stage to be covered and protected from weather, sun, and extreme temperatures if outdoors
BACKSTAGE HOSPITALITY (not to be mistaken for dinner):
Water, sodas and juices;
* Snacks: meat and cheese trays, raw veggies, bread, condiments.
* DINNER: One complete, hot, substantial meal for each band member. (Not to be mistaken for "hospitality").
* HOTELS 3 rooms, non smoking, air-conditioned, each w/separate bath, at any of the following hotels:
Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn, Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn, Ramada Inn, Best Western, La Quinta Inn, Doubletree Hotel, Clarion Hotel, Courtyard by Marriott, Country Inn, Sheraton Hotel, Extended Stay America.
European: Microtel, Novotel, Trust House Forte
Hotel to be within 15 minute drive of venue (unless requested by artist.)
* AIRFARE: Major airports, aisle or window seats, no propeller planes, no redeye flights.
* GROUND TRANSPORTATION: to/from airport, venue and hotel, 10 passenger van or larger.
* when included in contract